Located in the scenic Berkshires region of Massachusetts,
Prospect Lake Park is a destination that appeals to all campers. Open
from the first weekend in May through October 15, Prospect Lake
Park is set along 2000 feet of wooded lake shore and offers 140
shaded or sunny campsites. The campsites accommodate everything from the smallest tent to the largest RV
(36'). Even if you do not own a tent or an RV, you can enjoy the fine
accommodations that are offered.
Prospect Lake Park is conveniently located within a short drive to Tanglewood, the Norman Rockwell Museum, Hancock Shaker Village, The Guthrie Center and many more wonderful Attractions.
The Palmatier family is committed to your camping pleasure and continues a tradition of warm recreational hospitality that stretches back over 100 years!
• Electric, Water, & Sewer Hookups • 20-30 Amp Electric •
Cabin Rentals •
• Many Lake View & Waterfront Sites • Wooded, Shaded & Sunny Sites •
• Hot Showers • Clean Restrooms w/ Flush Toilets • Laundry •
• Lake Swimming • Two Beaches • Old-Fashioned Waterslide • Rental Boats •
• Game Room • Playground • Picnic Tables • Fire Rings •
• Fishing • Bait • Scheduled Activities • Tennis • Snack Bar •
• Horseshoe Pits • Basketball • Volleyball •
• RV & Camping Supplies Store • Firewood • Ice • Propane •